Free Shipping on Everything.
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee | Lifetime Tech Support

Old School HiFonics???

Car Audio, Video, & GPS

Car Audio, Video, & GPS
Talk about stereos, navigation, amps, subs, and all things car audio

Old School HiFonics???

I've always been an Orion fan(old school, prior to DEI buyout)... I'm an HCCA Fanatic !!! But a friend of mines was/is

an old school HiFonics fan; so not long ago I decided to step over to the "dark side" and try one out, just a try out.

I've yet to install them but I wanted some opinions on their performance... ALL INPUT IS WELCOME.

I want as much input as possible because I can't find any info on these amps:

HiFonics Taurus X (4x50, 1ohm stable) AND HiFonics Centurion X (2x100, 1ohm stable)

Both are from the "American Warrior Series"

I've Googled till my eyes hurt... seriously my eyes were hurting and I can only find small scraps of info.

Does anyone have any experience with these? Any "war-stories"? Anyone have/had friends using these? Know any "specs"?

I just want to get all of the info and opinions that I can. Then if the comments are positive, I may move forward with an install... if

negative, I guess I'll add them to the collection AND HIDE THEM UNDER MY ORIONS 

• What are you wanting to know?

Modern Hifonics (Maxxonics) has a great rep, but I'm not sure about their earlier stuff.

Hope This Helps!!!

Anyone else have suggestions?

2002 Ford Focus JVC KD-A815 Sony CDX-GT410u Sony XT-100HD HD Tuner Stock speakers, no amp, no subs