Free Shipping on Everything.
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee | Lifetime Tech Support

2007 GMC Sierra NBS door panel removal

Car Audio, Video, & GPS

Car Audio, Video, & GPS
Talk about stereos, navigation, amps, subs, and all things car audio

2007 GMC Sierra NBS door panel removal

• I need to remove the door panels to replace the factory speakers.  I have removed the plastic lock piece, One plastic panel with two screws behind the arm rest, and another plastic panel with one screw behind the door handle.  Now I think I need to remove the door handle.  I cannot figure out how to do it!  There is a small metal pin on the bottom side of the handle, but no obvious way of getting it out.  My questions are: 1. does the handle need to come off?   2. If so, then how does it come off?  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!
  • If you’ve removed the sail panel (triangular plastic molding near the side view mirror) you should be able to pull out on the bottom of the panel to release the retaining clips. You should then be able to lift upward on the panel and remove it from the door.

If there is resistance at the release lever, it’s because there is a pull cable attached behind the panel. You should be able to remove the entire panel and detach the pull cable once you’ve gained access.

I hope that helps.

www.crutchfield.com/Ryan