Free Shipping on Everything.
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee | Lifetime Tech Support

Error 19 with ipod and Pioneer DEH-P7000BT

Car Audio, Video, & GPS

Car Audio, Video, & GPS
Talk about stereos, navigation, amps, subs, and all things car audio

Error 19 with ipod and Pioneer DEH-P7000BT

• So, i plug in my ipod into the usb adapter and i keep on getting this error. its pretty dumb and just started today, before it worked fine. any ideas?
  • Error 19 is a communication error. First try another iPod. If you get the same problem, then it is likely to be a problem with the Pioneer. You can try resetting it by pressing the reset button behind the face plate.

If another iPod works, try restoring your iPod. This essentially wipes it out putting it back to factory condition and then it re-syncs the music.

Shawn

• I had the same issue with my Alpine IDA-X100. Problem turned out to be the USB dongle. I hope this helps you out.
    Alpine IDA-X100 HU Kenwood PF-707 Comp Frt Speakers Profile AP-400 for the fronts Stock amp and speakers in rear Alpine Type R 12" 4ohm Qlogic Type 2 sealed box Alpine MRP-M650 sub amp 2 Farad Cap Alpine Sirius ALP-1 Sat tuner 30Gig Ipod
  • This irritated me alot, I called Pioneer about this with my DEH-6300UB.  They also recommended restoring my iPhone 4.  Now it works awesome, and I love the display, can choose your favorite college team colors.  Corny, but cool at Christmas to.

I wish I could remember the guys name who helped me so I could name him personally.  Maybe it was Chad, the call was placed 12/28/10 around noon central to Pioneer's customer service hotline.

• JeepLJ04
    and I love the display, can choose your favorite college team colors.

I thought I was the only one that thought of doing that with the vario-color display.Devil

And cool that Pioneer has several models with that feature now!!!

2002 Ford Focus JVC KD-A815 Sony CDX-GT410u Sony XT-100HD HD Tuner Stock speakers, no amp, no subs

• I have the same HU and had the same problem for a while.  I changed out the USB cable connecting the ipod to the receivers USB dongle, and that fixed it.  I think the cable got kinked or something.  Hope that helps!

1998 Honda Prelude, Pioneer DEH-P9400BH + Sirius tuner, Kicker KS6.2 front components, Kicker KS6930 rear speakers, Alpine MRP-F300 for speakers, Alpine SWR-1022 in ported box, Rockford Fosgate Punch 501s for sub.