Free Shipping on Everything.
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee | Lifetime Tech Support

can't get to work alpine pxa-h100

Car Audio, Video, & GPS

Car Audio, Video, & GPS
Talk about stereos, navigation, amps, subs, and all things car audio

can't get to work alpine pxa-h100

This question is answered

I just bought alpine dsp pxa-h100 with the tuning kit ktx-h100. First of all i couldn't installed the software on my computer. Manual says it's compatible with windows xp and i have vista. My first question is: Can installed this software on my windows vista laptop? I read in some reviews that it works with vista and read another one that said that you could make the program worked in xp mode in a vista laptop. 

Also, I connected the hardware to the headunit and it opened a bunch of new options but i couldn't get my system to sound. Is it because i need the software to activate the hardware and make it sound? Can someone help? thanks

Verified Answer
  • I've read before that the software is XP and not Vista compatible.

I would think it would maybe work in XP compatibility mode (it should),  but I don't know for sure - try it and see!!!

It seems likely that you need to software to get the hardware to work, unless you mean that nothing was working previously.

Hope This Helps!!!

Anyone else have suggestions?

2002 Ford Focus JVC KD-A815 Sony CDX-GT410u Sony XT-100HD HD Tuner Stock speakers, no amp, no subs

All Replies
  • I've read before that the software is XP and not Vista compatible.

I would think it would maybe work in XP compatibility mode (it should),  but I don't know for sure - try it and see!!!

It seems likely that you need to software to get the hardware to work, unless you mean that nothing was working previously.

Hope This Helps!!!

Anyone else have suggestions?

2002 Ford Focus JVC KD-A815 Sony CDX-GT410u Sony XT-100HD HD Tuner Stock speakers, no amp, no subs

• did you flip the AI-NET switch on the bottom of the head unit from NORM to EQ??

[edited by: Cobb at 12:10 PM (GMT -5) on Fri, Oct 30 2009]

Jacob
    Drop me a line if you have any further questions