60-Day Money-Back Guarantee | Lifetime Tech Support

NEED NEW DNX8120 SOFTWARE!!!!! HELP!!!!

Car Audio, Video, & GPS

Car Audio, Video, & GPS
Talk about stereos, navigation, amps, subs, and all things car audio

NEED NEW DNX8120 SOFTWARE!!!!! HELP!!!!

This question is answered

I have a DNX8120

My software is:                                                          vs                           The latest software:

Version:  2.2.9 - 320 - 323                                                                     Version: 2.2.9 - 321 - 324

Bluetooth Module Version:  1.70

Everytime I conect anything to my USB, my NAV locks and always reboots; I can't listen to XM/Sirius radio; and now everytime I connect to my IPod Classic, the radio just completely shuts off.  When I press the reset button, it just shuts of again until I unplug the IPod.

I checked the kenwood website and i see updates for the DNX 5, 7 and 9 series, totally disregarding the DNX8120...

How do I download the lastest softeware version??

HELP!!!!!!ConfusedSadConfusedTongue Tied

Verified Answer
  • Unfortunately, unless the firmware update is for your device, you do not want to try and load it on the device. The best solution to make your troubles known to Kenwood and then they can address the issues. Firmware maybe on the way and it can be a matter of time before it is released.

All Replies
  • Unfortunately, unless the firmware update is for your device, you do not want to try and load it on the device. The best solution to make your troubles known to Kenwood and then they can address the issues. Firmware maybe on the way and it can be a matter of time before it is released.