Free Shipping on Everything.
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee | Lifetime Tech Support

car radio volume realy low, all speakers work but realy soft even turn vol to max

Car Audio, Video, & GPS

Car Audio, Video, & GPS
Talk about stereos, navigation, amps, subs, and all things car audio

car radio volume realy low, all speakers work but realy soft even turn vol to max

• My radio work fine until I have no air blow out of 2 center vents above the radio.I remove the 4 screws(2 on the top, 2 on the bottom of radio) to pull out the radio.

after work on air condition ducts behind the radio, i put the radio back. It works fine for 30 days, then all the speakers are realy soft even we turn the volume to max.
    I pull out the radio and wiggle the cable behind the radio, The sound come back normal, I put it back in, it work 5 minutes , then the volume go low again. It fade in and out at first, but now it stay low. It seems like the antenna prpblem. do you ever experience anything like that?
     Reply Forward

[edited by: J P at 5:13 PM (GMT -5) on Tue, Oct 26 2010] Changed to discussion.
  • What kind of car?

OEM or aftermarket radio?

If it happens on sources other than radio (CD, USB), it is not antenna related.

Definitely sounds like loose or damaged wiring somewhere, recommend you check that.

Hope This Helps!!!

Anyone else have suggestions?

2002 Ford Focus JVC KD-A815 Sony CDX-GT410u Sony XT-100HD HD Tuner Stock speakers, no amp, no subs