Free Shipping on Everything.
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee | Lifetime Tech Support

Olympus E-620 Camera

Cameras & Camcorders

Cameras & Camcorders
Share photo and video tips, discuss the latest gear and accessories

Olympus E-620 Camera

This question is answered

I purchased an Olympus E620 Digital Camera from Crutchfield.  The service I received was superior.  After I made my purchase, they phoned me to be sure the purchase was legitimate.  They had left a message on my phone with a code word that I had to give them when I called back.  I was very impressed with they concern for security and credit card protection.  There was no tax or shipping.  I ordered on Tuesday & received the order in 2 days on Thursday.   Packaging was perfect.   I do a tremendous amount of on line shopping  from some very reputable companies and this is undoubtedly the most customer friendly company I have dealt with.  I will definitely look at Crutchfield's site first before I make my next purchase.   (Not sure how to fill the stars on the post, but they would all be highlighted).

[edited by: Connie at 10:42 AM (GMT -5) on Fri, Mar 26 2010]
Verified Answer
  • Thanks Connie.

Glad to hear that the purchase went smoothly, and that you are happy with the camera. If you get a chance we would love to get you to submit a review of the camera.

Thanks again, and happy picture taking.

All Replies
  • Thanks Connie.

Glad to hear that the purchase went smoothly, and that you are happy with the camera. If you get a chance we would love to get you to submit a review of the camera.

Thanks again, and happy picture taking.

• Connie
    (Not sure how to fill the stars on the post, but they would all be highlighted).

Actually - the stars are for other people's posts - to tell them you like or agree with what they said - but I see someone filled in the stars on your post so - no worries.

Glad the purchase went well for you!

2002 Ford Focus JVC KD-A815 Sony CDX-GT410u Sony XT-100HD HD Tuner Stock speakers, no amp, no subs