Free Shipping on Everything.
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee | Lifetime Tech Support

New Cameras

Cameras & Camcorders

Cameras & Camcorders
Share photo and video tips, discuss the latest gear and accessories

New Cameras

This question is answered

Nikon has announced their new D7000 and Canon has announced the 60D. Will they be available for preorder soon? When Are they expected to begin shipping?

Verified Answer
  • At this time, we can pre-order the Nikon D7000, but not through the website as we do not have a web page for it yet. Also, we do not have an ETA for them yet.

The Canon 60D (body only and lens kit) is in stock (just a few), and can be ordered. Just like the Nikon, the Canon 60D does not have a web page on out site yet so it must also be done via the phone. This will change in the future, but I do not have a definite time frame.

[edited by: Paul at 11:41 AM (GMT -5) on Tue, Sep 28 2010] Forgot to add the bit about the ETA on the Nikon.

http://www.crutchfield.com/bio/Paul

All Replies
  • At this time, we can pre-order the Nikon D7000, but not through the website as we do not have a web page for it yet. Also, we do not have an ETA for them yet.

The Canon 60D (body only and lens kit) is in stock (just a few), and can be ordered. Just like the Nikon, the Canon 60D does not have a web page on out site yet so it must also be done via the phone. This will change in the future, but I do not have a definite time frame.

[edited by: Paul at 11:41 AM (GMT -5) on Tue, Sep 28 2010] Forgot to add the bit about the ETA on the Nikon.

http://www.crutchfield.com/bio/Paul

• Thanks!

• I had used a Nikon D7000 for several years and liked it, so I thought why not again try for the same brand and the camera really work great for me
    The Nikon D7000 features a magnesium alloy casing, a sealing gasket for optimum protection against dust and moisture.It adopts a viewfinder with 100% magnification of about 0.94 x A very good point for a DSLR that does not want pro but it still brings a lot of its characteristics.

D7000 video mode can record full HD (1920 x 1080): dedicated record button, video autofocus AF-F with continuous autofocus while recording, external mic for stereo - the microphone is mono injury.

The camera contains a ton of built-in settings-- in addition to the basics like Standard, Normal, Landscape, etc, you also get all the various Scene modes, which are basically variations on those main settings.