playback recording and zooming in on my television.

Cameras & Camcorders

Cameras & Camcorders
Share photo and video tips, discuss the latest gear and accessories

playback recording and zooming in on my television.

This question is answered

Can anyone tell me the make of a camcorder or video camera that enables me to ZOOM in on my television from my camcorder or video camera while using my playback recording.  I be very greatful if i can find help.

Thank you

Verified Answer
  • I would think any camcorder that allows you to zoom in during playback and has outputs that are compatible with your TV and/or VCR/DVD would do that.

Anyone else have suggestions?

2002 Ford Focus JVC KD-A815 Sony CDX-GT410u Sony XT-100HD HD Tuner Stock speakers, no amp, no subs

All Replies
  • I would think any camcorder that allows you to zoom in during playback and has outputs that are compatible with your TV and/or VCR/DVD would do that.

Anyone else have suggestions?

2002 Ford Focus JVC KD-A815 Sony CDX-GT410u Sony XT-100HD HD Tuner Stock speakers, no amp, no subs

• Thanks for your reply Tiger,

I had a Panasonic i think it was a TZ four year ago and it was a wonderful camcorder it allowed me to record and leave it out the window watching my drive then when i come home i could playback on my TV and zoom right in where i could nearly see the tire treads on my wheels.  Now i just bought a Panasonic SDR-S26 optical 70 but sadly it does not allow me to zoom in on my TV when its been played back.  I didn't realise it does not have that option for me.  If i could get a name of a camcorder that does allow me i be delighted....ty again

alan