Free Shipping on Everything.
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee | Lifetime Tech Support

AMP FAQ

Car Audio, Video, & GPS

Car Audio, Video, & GPS
Talk about stereos, navigation, amps, subs, and all things car audio

AMP FAQ

• How do I run a power wire through my engine firewall?

A: While every car is different, we have some general guidelines in our Knowledge Base that should be able to help you. If you keep these in mind your amp wiring should go much easier.

How Do I add a link to my post?

A: There are two ways that you can add a link to your post.

1.   Simply include the link (i.e. http://www.crutchfield.com) in the body of your post.
    2.   You can highlight a word and then click on  to insert a hyperlink. This will bring up a pop-up box that will ask for the URL (i.e. http://www.crutchfield.com), Title, and Target. Please set the Target to “Open Link in New Window”. This will help ensure that everyone can get back to the forums easily.

How do I add an image to my post?

A: To insert an image You will want to click on  . This will bring up a pop-up box with several options. The main ones are the “Image URL” and “Image Description.” If you need a place to upload a photo you have taken, you can find some nice options at:

Please do not post any copyrighted material.

Why should I add tags to my post?

A: Tags help everyone be able to navigate the site better. Not only do they improve the search functionality, but the tag clouds can also help narrow down searches. You can see a list of all tags currently on the site here. You can also create new tags which may help describe your post.

I have a question that is not addressed here

A: Some other general questions about how to use the Crutchfield Community Website can be found in the help document. If you do not see your question addressed in this document feel free to Private Message Jeff Kitchen, or post your question in the Community Discussion forum.

[edited by: Daniel at 10:53 AM (GMT -5) on Thu, May 31 2007]

• l:l:l

www.crutchfield.com/Malcolm