Free Shipping on Everything.
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee | Lifetime Tech Support

Pioneer MVH-X380BT Phone Call Problems

Car Audio, Video, & GPS

Car Audio, Video, & GPS
Talk about stereos, navigation, amps, subs, and all things car audio

Pioneer MVH-X380BT Phone Call Problems

This question is answered

So I installed this in my old 1989 F-150 truck with the supplied adapters here and everything seemed to be fine. I could play bluetooth music through it, USB music, radio, etc etc etc. But the minute I make a phone call, the other person can hear me via my mic but I can't hear them. I tried cycling through privacy mode thinking it might of bugged but that didn't work. Thanks for the feedback

Verified Answer
  • I found out what the problem was. When I installed the unit in my truck, the truck only had two speakers and I hooked them up to the rear output thinking I would get better sound. The thing about Bluetooth calls is that they only go through the front speakers as i suspected. I switched them to the front speaker outputs and now everything works fine.

All Replies
  • There is a separate volume setting for calls.

GLH Geeked

• The volume was turned all the way up. Still can't hear the person on the call

• I found out what the problem was. When I installed the unit in my truck, the truck only had two speakers and I hooked them up to the rear output thinking I would get better sound. The thing about Bluetooth calls is that they only go through the front speakers as i suspected. I switched them to the front speaker outputs and now everything works fine.