I'm saddened by the fact someone stole my IPOD...

Crutchfield.com

Crutchfield.com
What's new at our website, and the place for you to give us feedback

I'm saddened by the fact someone stole my IPOD...

• I'm so thankful in 2008 being the Winner in the "You Dream it We Build it Contest". I have Muscular Dystrophy and confined to my power chair, I live my life to the fullest within my ability.  My life was set to a new level when my brother-n-law entered me into the contest and I won.  I was so happy to have a system installed on my wheelchair, but last week, 03/26-31/09, I discovered that my Ipod to my system was missing.  It was the only device that made my system capable of playing music, but due to someone stealing it, I'm no longer able to jam in my chair.  I can't just replace something that expensive on a fixed income.  Anyway, just to let ya'll know, I am so thankful for having the opportunity to be a contestant and the winner of the 2008 contest.  I hope future winners do not have the same misfortune that has come upon me.  Be sure to watch your personal belongings, because some people don't care who they hurt by stealing from.
  • Hey man,

I'm sorry to hear that this has happened to you and also want to apologize for the delayed responseto your message. This is always a super-busy time of year for all of our internal admins and we have been swamped to say the least. That being said, I hope you find a way soon to recoup your loss and get back to enjoying your system. I remember the design that you had and was very impressed at the outcome. Hopefully, you can get this working again soon.

Good luck and sorry again for your loss.