Free Shipping on Everything.
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee | Lifetime Tech Support

Results of Hi-fi 2.0 Mini Poll #1: Bedroom and bathroom

Crutchfield.com

Crutchfield.com
What's new at our website, and the place for you to give us feedback

Results of Hi-fi 2.0 Mini Poll #1: Bedroom and bathroom

• In our recent Mini Poll, we asked respondents to tell us where they do most of their listening. We intend to use the poll results to help us focus on the solutions that matter most to our readers.

Asked how frequently they listen in their bedroom, 385 people responded:

Daily

16%

Often

27%

Seldom

34%

Never

23%

Asked how frequently they listen in their bathroom, 365 people responded:

Daily

7%

Often

11%

Seldom

27%

Never

55%

Looks like listening to music while soaking in the tub is an under-appreciated pastime among our survey group. If you want to create a spa-like atmosphere in your master suite, music is a must. Why are so many people missing this opportunity?

Jim Richardson

• On the bedroom, I'm going to guess again it might be the difference between "having music playing" and "listening to music".

On the bathroom - for my family members "soaking in the tub" itself is an under-appreciated pastime.  The bathroom is either taking care of business, or shaving, showering, and running out the door.

Hope This Helps!!!

2002 Ford Focus JVC KD-A815 Sony CDX-GT410u Sony XT-100HD HD Tuner Stock speakers, no amp, no subs

• very good point TigerHeli. We're so busy in our family, we don't get that precious downtime to just chill out and soak in the suds.

Pretty much the only bathroom listening is NPR in the AM. At that early hour in the morning, I'm not sure if I care how hi-fi it is or not. Most of the time, I couldn't even tell you about the news by the time I get to the office. But then again my coworkers would say I don't really wake up till lunch.