Free Shipping on Everything.
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee | Lifetime Tech Support

iphone 3G compatibility with Kenwood DPX503

Portables A/V

Portables A/V
Discussions about smartphones, tables, MP3 players, and digital music

iphone 3G compatibility with Kenwood DPX503

• I was curious if anyone had any information regarding this compatibility.  Any problems, etc.  Was really interested in buying the DPX503, and hoping somebody might know if it will work.  I realize the manual says it doesn't support it, but I believe that has been the case with a lot of decks, and they end up working regardless.  Or possibly any more suggestions on decks that work with the iphone 3g.  Thanks, Bryan

• the iphone should be compatible with the cable to hook up to the ipod connection and it will also charge it but i am not sure. i am just going off what my uncle has told me

1996 Civic Dx Sony Xplod CDX-GT330 Sony XA-110IP Alpine SPR-69C Alpine SPR-17C Two Alpine Type R 10's Rockford Fosgate Punch 1000bd Alpine MRP-F600

• Have that radio in my wifes car. Works for OS3.1.3.  I upgraded to OS4 on my iphone 3G and now it wont read the ipod.  It charges the phone still.  I was trying to find on the internet if there is a software upgrade for the radio.

• Ahhh!  I had the same problem, fixed it though.   Like any or all electronic products these days, it seems it's always the same answer.  Reset.  The little pin-hole next to the usb and cable slots.  Just put a pin or nail in it for 3 seconds.   It's a hard reset, so you have to go through a little afterwards but it worked for me.