Free Shipping on Everything.
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee | Lifetime Tech Support

How to use Kodak KP100 Portable Charger

Portables A/V

Portables A/V
Discussions about smartphones, tables, MP3 players, and digital music

How to use Kodak KP100 Portable Charger

This question is answered

I recently bought the Kodak KP100 Portable Charger.  It arrived by mail but I'm not sure how to use it.  The product website on Crutchfield says operating instructions are included in the box but there weren't any.  The website says insert the AA batteries into the charger, but how?   I don't see any way to put them in the charger.

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_738KP100/Kodak-KP100.html?tp=34843

Verified Answer
  • i figured it out.  There is a button shape on the charger.  Press that and it opens to insert the battery.

What does "2002 Ford Focus Sony CDX-GT410u Sony XT-100HD HD Tuner Stock speakers, no amp, no subs" mean in your signature?

[edited by: bascom at 2:57 PM (GMT -5) on Mon, Dec 7 2009]
All Replies
  • This is a different model, but it might seem similar.

CF does not have the instructions posted online, and I couldn't find them on Kodak's site either.

If this doesn't help and you purchased from CF, recommend you call their tech support number, or otherwise, recommend trying Kodak's online chat at the link above.

Hope This Helps!!!

2002 Ford Focus JVC KD-A815 Sony CDX-GT410u Sony XT-100HD HD Tuner Stock speakers, no amp, no subs

• i figured it out.  There is a button shape on the charger.  Press that and it opens to insert the battery.

What does "2002 Ford Focus Sony CDX-GT410u Sony XT-100HD HD Tuner Stock speakers, no amp, no subs" mean in your signature?

[edited by: bascom at 2:57 PM (GMT -5) on Mon, Dec 7 2009]
  • Glad you solved it!

2002 Ford Focus JVC KD-A815 Sony CDX-GT410u Sony XT-100HD HD Tuner Stock speakers, no amp, no subs