Free Shipping on Everything.
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee | Lifetime Tech Support

Hardwire ipod integration for 2004 mitsubishi endeavor

Portables A/V

Portables A/V
Discussions about smartphones, tables, MP3 players, and digital music

Hardwire ipod integration for 2004 mitsubishi endeavor

This question is answered

I have a 2004 mitsubishi endeavor with the infinity system.  I was wondering if there is a way to add an aux cable or an ipod cable that hardwires directly to the stock radio. I have tried an Fm modulator but would prefer to have the aux cable.  If anyone knows a way to this I would certainly appreciate it. 

Verified Answer
  • USA Spec and Peripheral make some adapters for that, but I don't see any that work with Mitusubishi.

This should work, but other than maybe showing song info on the screen, it's essentially an FM Modulator, and it's almost as expensive as a new head unit - which is what I would recommend.

Hope This Helps!!!

Anyone else have suggestions?

2002 Ford Focus JVC KD-A815 Sony CDX-GT410u Sony XT-100HD HD Tuner Stock speakers, no amp, no subs

All Replies
  • USA Spec and Peripheral make some adapters for that, but I don't see any that work with Mitusubishi.

This should work, but other than maybe showing song info on the screen, it's essentially an FM Modulator, and it's almost as expensive as a new head unit - which is what I would recommend.

Hope This Helps!!!

Anyone else have suggestions?

2002 Ford Focus JVC KD-A815 Sony CDX-GT410u Sony XT-100HD HD Tuner Stock speakers, no amp, no subs