IPod operation

This question is answered

I just purchased a 2007 Infiniti QX56 that was equiped with an after market Rosen Entertainment system to include headrest DVD and an IPod connection.  How do I operate my IPod once it is hooked up to the adaptor.  Does it work through the car stereo or through the Rosen system?

Verified Answer
  • The iPod should be controlled by the radio once it is hooked up. All of the Rosen's come with basically the same manual because the unit itself is basically the same for every vehicle. There are simply differences in how it integrates to the vehicle.

You should be able to use the iPod section of this manual to help familiarize yourself with how it functions.

Shawn

All Replies
  • The iPod should be controlled by the radio once it is hooked up. All of the Rosen's come with basically the same manual because the unit itself is basically the same for every vehicle. There are simply differences in how it integrates to the vehicle.

You should be able to use the iPod section of this manual to help familiarize yourself with how it functions.

Shawn

• Page 13 (Page 8 printed).

Hope This Helps!!!

2002 Ford Focus JVC KD-A815 Sony CDX-GT410u Sony XT-100HD HD Tuner Stock speakers, no amp, no subs