Samsung Galaxy S4

• Well guys I'm back again with a question. Anyone have the S4 (I'm hoping to hear some comments from those of you who have it on Verizon because of some questions I have)? I think I'm finally gonna bite the bullet and get a smartphone. After having the Samsung Galaxy Player for a year now I have grown tired of carrying it around with my cell phone. I feel like I might as well be carrying around two phones. Plus the Player has slowly started taking a turn for the worst with issues, so it's time to move on. I'm looking at the S4 mostly because it is similar in size to the SGP which is actually the biggest reason I'm thinking of getting it. Plus in testing the S4 is at the top of the class when compared to many of the other phones on the market right now. If anyone has it and would like to give me some honest opinions I would be grateful. If I do end up getting it I will also throw up a review for the phone so I can help others out. Thanks guys and I hope to hear from you soon.

GMC Sonoma, JVC KD-A95BT, 2 Pioneer TS-D601P in doors, 2 Pioneer TS-G4644R in dash, 2 JL W3v2-D2 10 inch subs, Lightning Audio B4.250.2, Soundstream TX1.1300D

• Wow no one has any opinions... Well oh well. Guess no one has it yet. I'm asking around on other forums as well to see what people think about it too. Just trying to get as many opinions as possible right now.

GMC Sonoma, JVC KD-A95BT, 2 Pioneer TS-D601P in doors, 2 Pioneer TS-G4644R in dash, 2 JL W3v2-D2 10 inch subs, Lightning Audio B4.250.2, Soundstream TX1.1300D

• Hey buddy!!!! I can't speak for the 4, but the 3 is pretty much the same phone. Personally, I love it. I went from the I phone to it and I'll never go back. My best friend just got the 4  yesterday so I'll try and check back later regarding what he thinks. Anything in particular you have a Q about?????

• Performance is my biggest thing as well as battery life. I have read mixed reviews from everywhere and even people who I trust for opinions keep giving me mixed things. It's kind of making me wonder if the first batch of the S4's have some problems since there isn't much consistency with them. Also if your friend has it on Verizon how much of the bloat ware does Verizon let you get rid of. I keep reading Verizon pulled out all the stops this time around with there own bs and I'm just curious how much you can get rid of. I know on the S3 most of the appps supplied from Verizon could be taken off.