Help connecting iPod 5 to receiver through a wall

• I have a Pioneer receiver (VSX-455) in a closet with 4 pairs of speakers running to it.  I currently hook up an ipod to it inside the closet by a single audio jack.  I would like to wall mount an ipod docking station so I don't need to open the closet every time I want to change the song or adjust the volume.  What ipod dock would you recommend, and how does it connect?  Do I need a wall plate to connect to the receiver?  How does it connect to the receiver?  I am definitely a novice here.  Thanks!!!

• If you have a home network, I recommend the Onkyo DS-A5 dock. This model not only offers the 30 pin connector for playing & charging your compatible iPods, iPhones, & iPads; it also offers built-in Wi-Fi and support for Apple’s Airplay.

Airplay will allow you to wirelessly stream audio directly from your iOS devices (iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad) and from your iTunes music library. You can control & display the content on your iOS device, without having to physically place it in the dock.

I hope that helps.

Anyone else have a good recommendation?

www.crutchfield.com/Ryan

• I'm not looking to connect to a computer or home network - I have a receiver with speakers connected and plenty of music on the ipod.  I just want to use the ipod outside on a wall, connected to the receiver behind it.  It's probably a basic setup, but as a novice I'm not looking for anything fancy.