Problem With Order

• I recently placed an order and was supplied with a FedEx tracking number.  The delivery date rolls around and according to FedEx the package was delivered.  But NO PACKAGE!  Has anyone ever had this happen and if so what did you do?

[edited by: Ryan at 4:24 PM (GMT -5) on Thu, Apr 7 2011]
  • i did back in 2003 or so. the guy delivered the three boxes to a neighbor three or four houses down. luckily i was driving down the street and saw the guy looking at the boxes funny and had a hand cart ready to take them over to my house. 

call whomever you purchased whatever you purchased and make sure the address was correct. then call fedex and make sure they had the correct address as well. if all checks out, i would blame the delivery driver himself and the company and have them rectify the error. 

• If the order you placed was with Crutchfield, you’ll want to contact our Customer Support Department by dialing 1.800.955.9091. They can follow up with the shipping company and get a claim from them to either refund your money, or re-ship your order.

I hope that helps.

www.crutchfield.com/Ryan

• I would confirm the shipping address that the FedEx delivery person has.

• You may also want to make sure that a signature is required for any re-delivery. Lots of parcel theft occurs this time of year.

RESIma

• Since it was ordered last April, I hope it's been resolved by now ... Devil

2002 Ford Focus JVC KD-A815 Sony CDX-GT410u Sony XT-100HD HD Tuner Stock speakers, no amp, no subs

• Just to close the chapter on this mystery - I did some sluething in our system, and it does appear that the package ended up with the original poster.

• I think their is a misunderstanding you have to go to the office and conform about your delivery...

[edited by: liliput1 at 1:13 AM (GMT -5) on Thu, Feb 9 2012]
  • I think you have to wait for a 5 days your order will supplied with in the time...
  • Did you got your order or not please tell us we are waiting for your reply..