CF's website acting funny

• So I was looking at some more headphones on CF and after I clicked on a pair I wanted to look at when the page loaded it loaded up funny. Everything is left aligned I thought it must just have been my end so refreshed the page and problem persists. I use Chrome so I switched to IE and went to CF problem persisted. Is this only me or is anyone else having this problem right now?

[edited by: BIG teddy at 2:02 PM (GMT -5) on Wed, Apr 4 2012]

GMC Sonoma, JVC KD-A95BT, 2 Pioneer TS-D601P in doors, 2 Pioneer TS-G4644R in dash, 2 JL W3v2-D2 10 inch subs, Lightning Audio B4.250.2, Soundstream TX1.1300D

• BTW forums look fine so it's just CF's store website.

GMC Sonoma, JVC KD-A95BT, 2 Pioneer TS-D601P in doors, 2 Pioneer TS-G4644R in dash, 2 JL W3v2-D2 10 inch subs, Lightning Audio B4.250.2, Soundstream TX1.1300D

• Still looks okay to me ... ???

2002 Ford Focus JVC KD-A815 Sony CDX-GT410u Sony XT-100HD HD Tuner Stock speakers, no amp, no subs

• Well this is odd... It's driving me nuts stuff doesn't line up right so I click one thing and get another. Tiger what browser do you use?

• SeaMonkey - but it looks okay for me in IE8 also.

What pages look wrong for you and could you maybe post a screenshot.

I am seeing one thing that is different.

If I go to http://www.crutchfield.com/p_158GT260MP/Sony-CDX-GT260MP.html?tp=5684#details-tab

It has a picture of the HU, but below it, it says "Video Loading, will load in a minute - it never used to do that and the video does NOT load.

Then there are photos and videos in a box below it, didn't used to be there.

Then the Overview, Details, Customer Reviews are separate links, used to be tabs in a table.

And the details table is a 200 pixels wide - used to be wider and shorter.

So it's not really working like it used to, but I'm not seeing the problems that you are.

(In IE - do you have "View - Encoding - Right-To-Left Document" selected?  If so, change it to "Left To Right Document")

Hope This Helps!!!

Anyone else have suggestions?

2002 Ford Focus JVC KD-A815 Sony CDX-GT410u Sony XT-100HD HD Tuner Stock speakers, no amp, no subs

• Looks like that to me too but everything is aligned to the left. Problem when I'm looking at multiple products I see something I like and click the link and it takes me to the product pictured below. I'm just clicking pictures now to fix the problem. Some bullets are messed up too. I've cleared my cache. The Encoding- is left to right in IE, but like I said I was just testing that (wouldn't use that browser to save my life unless it's absolutely necessary). I figure CF is redesigning the site but not sure why they would do it in the middle of the day. 

• BIG teddy
    Problem when I'm looking at multiple products I see something I like and click the link and it takes me to the product pictured below.

Not following what you mean here.

Also not sure they are re-designing the site in the middle of the day.  Normally when you do that, you set up a test folder on the site server ...

So say the current page is /main site/index.htm.  You typically would create /new_site/index.htm with all the sub-pages, test it out, then just dump everything into the main page.

Hope This Helps!!!

Anyone else have suggestions?

• Hey Teddy,

Offhand - this sounds more like a rendering (browser) issue to me - rather than something at the code level - although it could be something at the code level throwing off the rendering in the browser.

Are you still seeing this? If so would it be possible for you to post a screenshot and/or send one to me?

• It's working fine now. Not sure what was up. It took a few days though. It didn't go back to normal until yesterday I believe.