Free Shipping on Everything.
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee | Lifetime Tech Support

Problem with Cart

Off-Topic

Off-Topic
The place to talk about stuff like music, video games, and movies

Problem with Cart

• Whenever I have an HU in my cart, a quick pop up flashes then disappears and I can't click the link to choose any of the installation gear that comes with the HU. I'm not sure if this is a website problem or something to do with my own computer. Anyone who can help or is having a similar problem let me know.

Thanks

[edited by: Ryan at 9:28 AM (GMT -5) on Thu, Aug 9 2012]
  • What browser are you using? Do you have a pop-up blocker? If you do, do you know how to disable it or open your browser without add-ons? CF tech support should be able to help you as well. You could just call them and order your stuff over the phone.

GMC Sonoma, JVC KD-A95BT, 2 Pioneer TS-D601P in doors, 2 Pioneer TS-G4644R in dash, 2 JL W3v2-D2 10 inch subs, Lightning Audio B4.250.2, Soundstream TX1.1300D

• Thanks for the heads up on this Zak. If you are looking to order something, go ahead and give one of our Advisors a call (as Teddy suggested) 1-800-555-8260. I'd also like to have our IT department look into this. When you get a chance could you reply back with your Connect ID number? It will be in a blue box at the bottom of the pages on our regular site. This should help IT track down your session and we can try to track down the issue. 

[edited by: Jeff Kitchen at 9:19 AM (GMT -5) on Wed, Aug 8 2012]