Forums seem dead...

• Since the update the forums seem less active. Is this just me or do others notice it? If you haven't been as active is it because of the update? I know pretty lame conversation but since the forums are dead I'm bored lol.

GMC Sonoma, JVC KD-A95BT, 2 Pioneer TS-D601P in doors, 2 Pioneer TS-G4644R in dash, 2 JL W3v2-D2 10 inch subs, Lightning Audio B4.250.2, Soundstream TX1.1300D

• Seems that way to me also. Probably noone can figger this *** out !

GLH Geeked

• I noticed it also.  Some reasons I can think of:

Personally - RL has been really busy lately.

With the new forum software, I can't use my preferred browser and use Rich Formatting - so I either post basic text or have to use a different browser.  That's not most people's issue, I'm sure though.

I no longer have a convenient way to view all of my posts (threads I replied to) or unread posts.  The best I can do is just look at recent activity for the past few days - b/c of that, I'm glad things have slowed down, but that's probably not everyone else's issue.

The main cause I think is that the forums were offline for a few hours on separate days during the upgrade.  I suspect a fair number of people saw that they were gone and haven't bothered checking back that they'd returned.

2002 Ford Focus JVC KD-A815 Sony CDX-GT410u Sony XT-100HD HD Tuner Stock speakers, no amp, no subs