Chrome and chat on CF...

• So I don't think this is just me but chat on CF's main site does not work with Chrome. It will come up and I can get connected with a sales rep but I can not type what so ever. Poor CJ didn't get to help me today cause I had to exit and jump over to explorer lol. I mentioned this to a sales associate a while back that chat didn't work with Chrome and they said they would tell someone. So the problem may be being looked at but I figured since I'm still having the problem I would toss it up on the forums to add a permanent reminder lol.  

GMC Sonoma, JVC KD-A95BT, 2 Pioneer TS-D601P in doors, 2 Pioneer TS-G4644R in dash, 2 JL W3v2-D2 10 inch subs, Lightning Audio B4.250.2, Soundstream TX1.1300D

• Hey Big Teddy, we had previous issues with newer versions of Chrome and we upgraded our software to accomodate that. it may be that that lateste version is no longer compatibile -- Chrome updates so soften, it's hard for enterprises to keep up. :)

Sorry for the issues and thanks for the heads up.

Don
    Community Manager

• Tis what I figured. Chrome making life hard on companies IT departments lmao. New slogan... I should be a slogan writer.

GMC Sonoma, JVC KD-A95BT, 2 Pioneer TS-D601P in doors, 2 Pioneer TS-G4644R in dash, 2 JL W3v2-D2 10 inch subs, Lightning Audio B4.250.2, Soundstream TX1.1300D