Free Shipping on Everything.
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee | Lifetime Tech Support

Something I'd like to see added to CF's store.

Off-Topic

Off-Topic
The place to talk about stuff like music, video games, and movies

Something I'd like to see added to CF's store.

• Okay so there are tons of reviews on CF for products. I happened to make a purchase on Amazon recently and noticed that you could post a comment to a review and thought it was kind of neat. I used it myself to ask some questions of a reviewer who actually responded back rather quickly. I just thought it would be cool if CF did something similar. Don't know how often people would respond because CF in comparison to Amazon is like comparing the U.S. to Japan lol. But you would be able to ask questions of someone who actually owns the product. Just another idea.

GMC Sonoma, JVC KD-A95BT, 2 Pioneer TS-D601P in doors, 2 Pioneer TS-G4644R in dash, 2 JL W3v2-D2 10 inch subs, Lightning Audio B4.250.2, Soundstream TX1.1300D

• I'd like to see that as well.

You can do something like that on the Crutchfield blogs and it was part of the idea behind having a forum for product reviews or a dedicated review thread, but everytime we try that a certain panther brings up cheese danish's or something similar happens - Angel

I'd also like to see a thread for requests for brands/products for Crutchfield to carry like a certain competitor has - but I guess I could just start that if I wanted to see it badly enough.

Hope This Helps!!!

Anyone else have suggestions?

2002 Ford Focus JVC KD-A815 Sony CDX-GT410u Sony XT-100HD HD Tuner Stock speakers, no amp, no subs

• TigerHeli
    I'd also like to see a thread for requests for brands/products for Crutchfield to carry like a certain competitor has - but I guess I could just start that if I wanted to see it badly enough.

Agreed.

GMC Sonoma, JVC KD-A95BT, 2 Pioneer TS-D601P in doors, 2 Pioneer TS-G4644R in dash, 2 JL W3v2-D2 10 inch subs, Lightning Audio B4.250.2, Soundstream TX1.1300D

• Just thought I'd comment quickly on the two ideas in this thread.

A Q&A type product is something we have looked at from a couple of different angles. This type of capability does not currently exist within our review software, but it is something we continue to talk about possibly adding. In the short term you could also do a post on the community of "anyone own this product - I've got a question" - something like that. Or you could possibly start an AMA (ask me anything) type thread for products that you own. i.e. I own the Denon AVR1912 reciever AMA - just an idea

As for the request for products or brands - you can always send these to me through private message - or utilize the Email feedback to Bill Crutchfield  links on the main website. Our buyers are continually evaluating both new vendors and new products - so it could be something in the pipeline or something that we have tried to get, but couldn't for one reason or another - Likely I won't be able to provide any info on why we don't currently carry a brand, but I'll be happy to pass any requests along.