Need cordless phone help, please!

This question is answered

I have two phone lines in my house.  One is run with a Panasonic DECT 6.0 phone and works fine.  I'd like to introduce a seperate DECT 6.0 system to the other line via another Panasonic DECT 6.0 system that's the same as the other. 

Is this possible to do, or do I need to use another brand of phone?  Will having DECT 6.0  technology on the two phone lines cause interference?

Thanks in advance!

[edited by: Shumax at 2:53 PM (GMT -5) on Mon, Nov 23 2009]
Verified Answer
  • You should have no problems at all. Each system will operate on one of 60 different channels. The range of these phones is pretty great. If this were an issue they would have a lot of difficulty selling phones to apartment dwellers and people who live in condos and townhomes.

RESIma

All Replies
  • You should have no problems at all. Each system will operate on one of 60 different channels. The range of these phones is pretty great. If this were an issue they would have a lot of difficulty selling phones to apartment dwellers and people who live in condos and townhomes.

RESIma

• Now there is a very good point!Wink  I ended up ordering another Panasonic system since they one I have seems to work well.  Thanks for the insight!