TV remote slip guard

This question is answered

I am looking for some kind of product ie. foam or rubber cover that can slip onto a tv remote control.  This would be to make it easier for my elderly mother-inlaw to grip the remote and to cushion the remote when it does get dropped.

Verified Answer
All Replies