Sirius Connect installation on 07 Mazda CX-9 with Bose and Navigation...

Other Products

Other Products
The place to talk about other types of consumer electronics and devices

Sirius Connect installation on 07 Mazda CX-9 with Bose and Navigation...

This question is answered

Looking for a "how to" or installation guide for installing Sirius Connect in my 07 CX-9. The OEM head unit has a SAT button when, if you install the necessary components, will allow you to use the navigation system touch screen as your Sirius receiver. Before I order parts and take apart my dash, I'm looking to find an install guide. Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks!!

Verified Answer
  • If you order from CF, they will send you MasterSheets on all the install particulars.

Here is the manual on the Sirius Connect, and here is info on pulling the existing radio out, but I think you also need a wiring adapter to go from the OEM head unit to the Sirius Connnect and off-hand I don't see one.

Hope This Helps!!!

Anyone else have suggestions?

2002 Ford Focus JVC KD-A815 Sony CDX-GT410u Sony XT-100HD HD Tuner Stock speakers, no amp, no subs

All Replies
  • If you order from CF, they will send you MasterSheets on all the install particulars.

Here is the manual on the Sirius Connect, and here is info on pulling the existing radio out, but I think you also need a wiring adapter to go from the OEM head unit to the Sirius Connnect and off-hand I don't see one.

Hope This Helps!!!

Anyone else have suggestions?

2002 Ford Focus JVC KD-A815 Sony CDX-GT410u Sony XT-100HD HD Tuner Stock speakers, no amp, no subs

• thanks.

the dash diagrams are quite clear and I think I can get adapter info from mazda/sirius.

Thanks!!!