Sirius radio in Taurus- Want to connect in house.

Other Products

Other Products
The place to talk about other types of consumer electronics and devices

Sirius radio in Taurus- Want to connect in house.

This question is answered

I have a Sirius subscription for my Taurus radio. I would like to know what is needed to use that subscription on a in house Sirius type radio.

Thanks

Verified Answer
  • Sirius subscriptions are per device.

If it is a plug-n-play or portable radio in the Taurus, you would just need a home kit to go along with it.

If it is a built-in radio in the Taurus and you want to use an in-home radio also, you would need an additional subscription.

If you don't care about the Sirius in the Taurus anymore, but want to listen to it on the home radio, you might be able to transfer it, but there are probably some fees involved - contact Sirius on that.

Hope This Helps!!!

Anyone else have suggestions?

2002 Ford Focus JVC KD-A815 Sony CDX-GT410u Sony XT-100HD HD Tuner Stock speakers, no amp, no subs

All Replies
  • Sirius subscriptions are per device.

If it is a plug-n-play or portable radio in the Taurus, you would just need a home kit to go along with it.

If it is a built-in radio in the Taurus and you want to use an in-home radio also, you would need an additional subscription.

If you don't care about the Sirius in the Taurus anymore, but want to listen to it on the home radio, you might be able to transfer it, but there are probably some fees involved - contact Sirius on that.

Hope This Helps!!!

Anyone else have suggestions?

2002 Ford Focus JVC KD-A815 Sony CDX-GT410u Sony XT-100HD HD Tuner Stock speakers, no amp, no subs

• You could also check with some of the guys in the car stereo forum. I'm sure they can put together something for the Taurus that will play loud enough that you can hear it in the house. Big Smile

RESIma

• We can put together something loud enough that you can hear it in the neighbor's house - with both the Taurus and the neighbor's windows closed!!! Devil