Free Shipping on Everything.
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee | Lifetime Tech Support

Home system

Policies, Updates and News

Policies, Updates and News
What's going on in these forums and in the electronics industry

Home system

• Until yesterday I was using a Sony STRDE675 with Bose Acoustimass, TV is Mitsubishi DLP.    All of a sudden the receiver shows "protect".  I have tried everything and even plugged in to different set of speakers, left unplugged, still shows Protect.

I think I need a new receivedr.  I liked my STRDE675, had it for 10 yers no problem.  I want to buy something comparable or move up.  suggestions?  thank you./

• It sounds like you had a good run with your Sony receiver. The current stereo model that would work well for you would be the STR-DH100. It has basically the same power output and connectivity as your current receiver. You may also want to look at some of the Sony multi-channel receivers as well. These can be put in a stereo mode if you choose, but can alos expand to a 5.1 or 7.1 speaker setup. You may not need this today, but it would be good to have that option should you decide to expand in the future. These receivers are fairly inexpensive today and have much more flexibility in the home theater environment.

Hope this helps!