Free Shipping on Everything.
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee | Lifetime Tech Support

GLH

Policies, Updates and News

Policies, Updates and News
What's going on in these forums and in the electronics industry

GLH

• Okie dokie then ...

My name is Glenvall and I am very picky about my music. I am in a ROCK band and I am picky about how I play, how everyone else plays, how I sound, how everyone else sounds, and how the music I listen to at home and in my truck and car sounds.

I had an 8-track player in my first and 2nd vehicles and a nice 8-track system at home into the 80's. I had 100's of 8-track tapes. I saved them for my first child. I started collecting cassette tapes when I was inducted into the Air force in 1982. I ended up with thousands and gave them to my son a few years ago. I thought I was rich in the Air Force, and Ronnie Reagan treated us right back then. I had the nicest AM/FM Cassette system of anyone I knew. I had 4 - 6x9 MindBlowers in boxes in a German made 1978 Opel GT with 2 - 30 watt 'boosters'. Noone could stay in that little car with it cranked. Ozzy nearly had our ears bleeding !!!

I started installing systems in friends and relatives vehicles and homes back in the 70's while in high school. I have OCD, so if I install a system, you can bet it is done right. It might take me a bit longer than others, but you can bet I checked and double checked every little detail and it has been set up correctly and ready to ROCK !

I have 6 CD's in the changer in my truck right now. A 16 track collection of my favorite old school Michael Jackson tunes, Lenny Kravitz greatest hits, Red Hot Chili Peppers - Blood-Sugar- Sex-Magic, Black Crowes greatest hits, Rush retrospective 1, Van Halen's first. I also listen to Lynyrd Skynyrd (duh), 38 Special, North Mississippi Allstars, Hill Country Revue, Guns and Roses, SnakePit, Nirvana, Stone Temple Pilots, Molly Hatchet, Sammy Hagar, Van Hagar (LOL), Pink Floyd, Prince, April Wine, Little River Band, Accept, AC/DC, Motley Crue, Sixx: A.M., South Memphis String Band, Dokken, Jackyll, Cinderella, Poison, Warrant, Scorpions, Jefferson Airplane Starship (LOL), Doors, Tesla, Thunder, Roxy Blue, Eric Clapton, Queen, Led Zeppelin...etc....etc...etc....INFINITY !!!

Yep, pretty sure I've had all my scripts today and tonight. At least the feel good ones ...... 47 years young, 4 grown children, 1 in grade school, and a SaMoken HOTT wife !!!

Cool

[edited by: GLH at 9:39 AM (GMT -5) on Wed, Jul 15 2009]

GLH Geeked

• This post was split - figured you deserved your own thread!!!!

Welcome aboard and thanks for your help with the community!!!!

2002 Ford Focus JVC KD-A815 Sony CDX-GT410u Sony XT-100HD HD Tuner Stock speakers, no amp, no subs

• Don't know what that means, but Thanks !

I wish more folks would join in. I am learning alot.

Cool

GLH Geeked

• Maybe it was accidental and you didn't realize it, but you originally posted the above as a reply to my TigerHeli: Moderator thread, and I split it out and moved it here so it is just about you!!!!

2002 Ford Focus JVC KD-A815 Sony CDX-GT410u Sony XT-100HD HD Tuner Stock speakers, no amp, no subs

• OK. How do I add a photo or 2 ?

Hmm

GLH Geeked

• Just like the main forum - you have to upload to an image hosting site (photobucket, Imageshack, etc), and then hot-link to it here.

CF has the customer car showroom if it's just one or two pix, but otherwise, you are better with a free hosting site.

Hope This Helps!!!