I don't know if anyone has experienced this, but every once in a while the sound cuts off for 1 or 2 seconds during playback of blu ray discs. It doesn't really matter what title I throw in, but it does it it during random parts of a movie. Usually within the first 20 minutes is when the sound cuts off and it does it only ONCE.  If the movie passes the 20 minute mark, that's an indication that the rest of the movie will play fine and I will NOT get any audio drop outs after this.  Yes, I know this sounds weird, but it's true.  I have the 790 connected to a Sony STR-DA3600 receiver and paird with a Panasonic 50 inch GT30 plasma tv.  Researching other forums, some have suggested changing the HDMI Deep Color on the blu ray player to OFF instead of AUTO.  I have already changed the Deep Color setting to OFF, but  the audio drop outs still occur.  I have already swapped out the HDMI cables using cheap ones, expensive ones and everything in between.  I'm beginning to think it's the receiver because this does not happen when the blu ray player is connected directly to the tv.  Unfortunately, I love to listen to my surround sound so the receiver is always being used.  Now, there are days that i can put a movie in there and nothing will happen, the movie will play fine from beginning to end.  I know this is strange, but the audio drop out are annoying nontheless.  Is there a setting I need to change it to?  What can I do to solve this?