New Games to look forward to:

• I thought I might drop in and see what games some of us are looking forward to this year.

So far I am anticipating many scary moments with F.E.A.R.2 [which might be out by now]

The game that I am really looking forward to is from UbiSoft.  It's names "I am Alive" and appears to be a human survival game without zombies.  Which I think would be a neat twist.  No release date for this one yet, but it will be on PC, Xbox and PS. 

Anyone else looking forward to some good stuff this year?

Currently working on my MBA program.  I hope to return sometime in December 2010. 

• I may lose any gamer cred I used to have by saying this, but I'm looking forward to Marble Saga:Kororinpa and Mario Party 9 for the Wii.

But also Ghostbusters: The Video Game, Halo Wars, and Champions Online for the XBox 360.

• Final Fantasy XIII.... oh how you mock me.  I bought my PS3 last year thinking it would be coming out soon.  Now, I'm reading articles implying that I probably will not see it until 2010.  This game better be worth the wait.

• never heard of i am alive until now and it looks pretty sweet. im looking forward to section 8. and not sure wen assassins creed 2 is cuming out. and i know this game will be a few years till it cums out but im REALLY looking forward to the next half life and quite possibly portal 2

|Chris†opH|
  • Bioshock 2 and Left 4 Dead 2.

Does anyone here play Crysis Wars Online?

Shawn

• Finally placed my pre-order for “Halo ODST.” I’m working until midnight Monday evening and picking up my copy on the way home. I’ll be enjoying the campaign mode by 1:00 am Tuesday morning.

I’ve been waiting for a quality 1st person shooter since Killzone 2 came out.

www.crutchfield.com/Ryan

• call of duty modern warfare 2.

• Derrick

call of duty modern warfare 2.

Absolutely! The previews for this game look sick! While COD WaW was okay, it certanily was a step down when compared to Modern Warfare. MW2 should come out just about the time I'm ready to move on from ODST.

www.crutchfield.com/Ryan

• haha yea i know i cant wait. my friend already has odst to he got it from some body who sells em

• C.O.D. Modern Warfare 2

Home Theater gear Samsung UN65JS8500F, Sony STR-DA1800ES,  Xbox One | Infinity RS4 Front/Rear/Center Infinity PS8 Subwoofer

• Dragon Age Origins

Bioshock 2

Shawn

• I was really looking forward to COD-MW2 coming out this fall.  But as a PC gamer, IW's no dedicated server approach to the PC community made me cancel my pre-order.  A very sad day.

On the Wii, I just wrapped up Dead Space Extraction (prequel to Dead Space)

On the PC it is ARMA2.

Currently working on my MBA program.  I hope to return sometime in December 2010. 

• Tonight's the night. I'll have a copy of Modern Warfare 2 in my grubby little hands at midnight!

www.crutchfield.com/Ryan

• This is somewhat off-topic, but the thing I hate with most games is lack of replay value.

For example - it's not a new game, but I've been playing a lot of Burnout Paradise on the PC.  It is very much an Xbox game ported over to the PC with all that is good and bad about that, but ....

EA/Criterion did a great job of balancing the game between challenging while not frustrating.  I'm not the most co-ordinated at games like this, so it's taken me twenty or thirty or more tries to complete some events, but there were usually other events to go to if I got frustrated and then I could come back and finish earlier ones.

However - once you unlock all the cars and complete all the events, then what???  I don't really want to run races I've already won with slower cars when I have access to faster ones just to make it more challenging ... I don't really want to delete my saved game and spend another four or five weeks unlocking events I did the first time around ....

BTW, I don't really have a point here, just a ramdom musing ...

2002 Ford Focus JVC KD-A815 Sony CDX-GT410u Sony XT-100HD HD Tuner Stock speakers, no amp, no subs

• The biggest entertainment release of ALL time. The 24 hour sales totals for just North America and Britain far surpass anything that has come before:

http://www.pcworld.com/article/182013/modern_warfare_2_pulls_310m_day_one_in_us_and_uk.html 

AMAZING!

www.crutchfield.com/Ryan