Free Shipping on Everything.
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee | Lifetime Tech Support

Best Tv

TVs & Video Components

TVs & Video Components
Talk about TVs, Blu-ray players, and home theater systems

Best Tv

• In my own knowledge regardless if i'm write or wrong i was just looking for a professional response, in what Tv is the best for gaming i heard the Monitors for computers were good and i also heard that tv's that are smaller supply best picture quality for fast paced action, like call of duty for example, when i play at my friends house he has a large 52" and whenever i turn my player it would take about 1 or 2 seconds before all the resolution on the tv process so i can turn my player this really effects my game play, i also heard something about milliseconds of lag, that if you have a 2 or less it allows all the pictures to be processed fast and allows you to see everything perfect, i play on my old 2002 tv, yea those big boxes and whenever i play it's standard but it does not have any picture problems, the picture just seems to be processed quick with each of my movements, i was looking for a hd tv that can handle 1080, with the hdmi to give me fast response time, anyone know such a tv? and a low price range to, because my buddy has one with a 2 second response time monitor and it cost him around 250 to 300 dollars please post any tv's that are good.

Thanks for the support.

[edited by: J P at 3:40 PM (GMT -5) on Fri, Apr 29 2011] Changed to discussion.
  • What size TV are you shopping for?

I think you are probably looking for 120 Hz or 240 Hz refresh rate, but I'm not certain of that ...

Hope This Helps!!!

Anyone else have suggestions?

2002 Ford Focus JVC KD-A815 Sony CDX-GT410u Sony XT-100HD HD Tuner Stock speakers, no amp, no subs

• Maybe a HD Samsung tv series