Best Surge Protector Under $200 - 10 outlets

• Hey there - I need to purchase a new surge protector for my home entertainment system.  My budget is to stay under $250 and I also need at least a 10-outlet adapter.  Below is a list of the electronics I'll be plugging into it.  I'd also love one that has a controlled outlet that can turn off some of the other outlets.  For example, if I turn off the receiver, it turns off the DVD, TV, and Cablebox as well.

Updating this post, I've used a Smart Strip in other parts of my house which I love.  I came across this one that has 10 outlets.  Why is this so cheap?  What am I missing that I need to think about?  Because this seems like it would do the job.

- Onkyo TR-SR506 receiver

- Altec fan for receiver

- Samsung 40" LED

- Samsung Blu-Ray DVD

- xBox

- Comcast cable box

- Mirage Omni subwoofer

- Wii

- Apple TV

- A2 Audio Engine speakers

Thanks for your help in advance.

• The Panamx M4300-PM gets you real close with 9 outlets (in two isolated banks) for an exceptional sale price. For this option I would get a separate Panamax MD2 unit for protecting the powered subwoofer from a different outlet.

HTH!

Anyone else have a good recommendation?

www.crutchfield.com/Ryan

• I think Panamax makes a good product, but I'd use a Leviton whole-house suppressor at the panel first, then add local suppression.

RESIma