Need some advice please - I'm new here...

• I have recently built a home theater system.  Equipment includes:

Samsung UN65JS8500 SUHD 3D LED TV

Samsung UBD-K8500  3D  Wi-Fi 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Player

Pioneer Elite VSX-45-K Stereo Receiver

Energy Take Classic 5.1 Home Theater speakers

Logitech Harmony Elite Universal Remote

Xfinity XG1 Receiver Box

Roku 2

Arris SURFboard SB6121 Cable Modem

Asus RT-AC68P AC1900 Dual Band 802.11 Gigabit Wireless Router

I recently purchased a used set of Sennheiser RS170 wireless headphones.  But hooking them up has been a challenge to say the least.  

I am a Navy veteran and have some documented hearing loss, so thought some good wireless headphones would help me to listen to the TV at the sound levels I need, while also allowing others to listen through the speaker system at levels that are comfortable for them.  

So, here is the issue I am facing. The Samsung TV has almost no hookups on the back of the unit and most things are hooked into their OneConnect Box Mini that came with the television.  The Sennheiser hookup is a single 3.5mm audio cable out of the headphone stand, fed into an RCA Y-adapter cable  The OneConnect Mini does not have RCA input  jacks.  I have been told that I need an HDMI Digital to Analog converter box, but am confused as to which ones to consider...there are a lot of DACs out there.  I need a DAC with HDMI input from the OneConnect Mini with RCA outputs for the cable coming from the Sennheiser headphones...I think.  

Can anyone help me, first by letting me know if my thinking on this is correct...and second, to recommend a DAC that will work for me without emptying my bank account (I have noticed that they come in all kinds of sizes and price ranges)?  Thanks ahead of time for any answers and suggestions you may offer.

• You can connect the optical audio output of your TV to a simple DAC like the Metra Ethereal CS-DAC to provide the analog stereo RCA connection for your headphone transmitter. You'll just need to add an optical cable for connection from your Samsung to the DAC.

So, not an HDMI DAC.

I hope that helps!

www.crutchfield.com/Ryan